The aim of The Danish Arts and Crafts association is:
- to work for the development of Danish arts and crafts
- to care for members interest in all matter concerning trade, continued development and education.
- To propagate for knowledge of and use of artist and crafts-people and their works in all parts of the society
- To strengthen and coordinate the area of arts and crafts with special reference to create knowledge and recognition for arts and crafts as a cultural factor.
Board and committees:
- Cultural policy
- Schools of crafts and design
- Museums and galleries
- The Biennale for Craft and Design
- The Crafts Fair at Frue Plads in Copenhagen
- Coordination of participation in exhibitions and competitions in Denmark and abroad
- Since 2011 part of NNCA, Nordic Network of Crafts Associations
- Since 2012 the national entity of World Crafts Council – Europe
You may contact us for information about the association and our activities: Danish Arts and Crafts Association Bredgade 66 DK-1260 Copenhagen K email@example.com +45 33 15 29 40